Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/06/12 16:25:58 UTC

[C2] Bug in the Method separation approach

I noticed that when you have nested matchers (previously legal),
the new format tries to create a new method inside of a method--
which clearly does not work.

Re: [C2] Bug in the Method separation approach

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Try the new sitemap.xsl in 2.0. It compiles, But i do not have a good test case. I used your
> second approach. If all's well, i will with sync 2.1 HEAD.

It works well.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
>
> Try the new sitemap.xsl in 2.0. It compiles, But i do not have a good test case. I used your
> second approach. If all's well, i will with sync 2.1 HEAD.

Use the version that is currently in CVS for the 2.0 version--it also fixes a bug in the
selector code where the selector definition and the comment for it were on one line.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Berin,

=====

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Berin,

=====

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I noticed that when you have nested matchers (previously legal),
> the new format tries to create a new method inside of a method--
> which clearly does not work.

Haven't had a closer look at Dims patch to it. I thought generating a
separate method on a <map:pipeline> would be sufficent to overcome the
65xxx method size problem.

Giacomo