Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2007/06/11 13:19:51 UTC

Some out of date mirrors will be removed soon.

Hi All,

Please check the list below, if you are the maintainer of one of them,
please reply and let us know the status of your mirror, if you have
problems you need help with, or if you are no longer providing a
mirror service.

The mirrors status page [1] reveals the following problem mirror sites:-

apache.mirrors.northco.net - FTP - Over 30 days with successful sync or
connection.

apache.easy-webs.de - HTTP - Over 50 days without successful sync - I know
this has been looked at before, please remind me of the problem.

apache.progen.com.tr - HTTP - Over 84 days without successful sync or
connection.

apache.bilkent.edu.tr - HTTP - Over 82 days without successful sync or
connection.

apache.edgescape.com - HTTP - Over 18 days without successful sync or
connection.

apache.downlod.in - HTTP - Over 30 days without successful sync or
connection.

The above failures are not good, and will have to be removed very soon if
not fixed. Please advise here what is happening.

There are others that are currently failing, but have not quite reached the
timeline where we consider pulling the plug, please check the mirrors page
[1] and make sure your not having problems.

If you are not on the above list, as always, keep up the good work :)

Thanks

Gav...

[1] - http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

RE: Invalid links (was : Some out of date mirrors will be removed soon.)

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
Augusto,

For you , and others that have the Apache Mirror at a root level position,
the favicon appears correctly now that it has been added to our repo.

Both your problems solved then :)

Gav...

Posted by augusto <au...@fagioli.biz>.
On 13/Jun/2007 12:24 Gav.... wrote ..

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
Augusto,

Posted by augusto <au...@fagioli.biz>.
Ok

bye

On 11/giu/2007 14:49 Gav.... wrote ..

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Posted by augusto <au...@fagioli.biz>.
Hi Gav,

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
The below mentioned mirrors have now been removed.

Mirror maintainers of these mirrors have also been
emailed directly.

If you fix your problems or need any help then let us
know, once you are up and running again consistently
then let us know and we'll see about adding you back
in again.

Thanks

Gav...