Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/21 06:09:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 (RC1)

Discussion thread for the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 (RC1) Release vote.....
Tim McConnell

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 (RC1)

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.
I was able to publish using Europa Winter with no error, which
suggests it's a Ganymede issue.

Ted

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Having separate installable images (which is how it should work in my
mind) requires a JIRA (improvement) and shouldn't hold-up the GEP 2.1.1
release.

Adding the correct sizes can also be a JIRA (improvement) that doesn't
need to hold-up the GEP 2.1.1 release.

Still would like to know why the 2.0.2 server installable zipfile was
removed....

-Donald

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
right, I mean the "change location" that in windows defaults to something like eclipse\EUROPA\eclipse\features.
this might be an eclipse thingy.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.