Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Doremieux, Olivier" <Ol...@fc.celera.com> on 2000/08/07 19:03:52 UTC

Quote in args for java?

How can I had some quotes in args for java?
I have :
<java fork="yes" classname="foo" args="I want a quote here" />

Thank you

Olivier

RE: Quote in args for java?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
It is an XML attribute so you should be able to use either a &quot; entity
or to use single quotes to delimit the attribute and a quote in the value

<... age='I want a " in here'>

Try that. (I haven't but I believe it will work with ant release 1.1). The
behaviour with the current CVS code might be more interesting though :-)

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au