Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by David North <dt...@corefiling.co.uk> on 2014/09/09 11:46:33 UTC

Invalid sha1 when downloading from Archiva repository

I'm experimenting with using Apache Archiva to provide a local Maven
repository. The idea is to have it act as a proxy for the public Maven
repository so that our builds can happen with minimal access to the
internet.

I've configured Archiva minimally to proxy the public repo, and used it
to replace the public repo in my Ivy chain:

<ibiblio root="http://my-box.example.com/archiva/repository/internal"
name="archiva" m2compatible="true" usepoms="true"/>

<resolver ref="archiva"/>

Builds almost work using this chain; however I get a few failures along
these lines:

2014-09-09 10:28:44 BST: [ivy:resolve] problem while downloading module
descriptor:
http://my-box.example.com/archiva/repository/internal/org/sonatype/forge/forge-parent/6/forge-parent-6.pom:
invalid sha1: expected=<?xml
computed=8726e91194a5442e05472854652602a3b599f27d (10ms)

It looks rather like the code parsing the 'expected' sha1 is being fed
the wrong input (the start of an XML file). Is anyone aware of this
issue, or do I need to get the source code and debug through to work out
what's happening here?

Thanks,
David

Re: Invalid sha1 when downloading from Archiva repository

Posted by David North <dt...@corefiling.co.uk>.
8726e91194a5442e05472854652602a3b599f27d  forge-parent-6.pom

Posted by Zac Jacobson <pi...@gmail.com>.
What's the contents of