Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Ron Gonzalez <zl...@yahoo.com> on 2018/01/15 05:05:01 UTC

Question on basic version changes

Hi,  I'd like to contribute a way to track metadata lineage and impact analysis in beam. Whom can I speak with to discuss details?
Thanks,Ron

Re: Question on basic version changes

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

If you have a concrete proposal you can send it to the dev@ mailing
list. The common procedure is to share a google docs document and
people will comment on it. This + mailing list are the preferred
mechanisms, also if you prefer some 'real time' interactivity you can
also go into the slack channel and discuss some details there too.

Please take a look at the contribution guide for more details:
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/contribution-guide/

Welcome to the project !
Ismaël