Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anders Falk <an...@laetus.se> on 2005/01/16 12:30:31 UTC

JK unable to perform POST

Hey
I am having problem with connecting IIS and Tomcat.
Having configured it all, it works fine with method GET. But when I try
to make a POST it hangs.

I am using Microsoft Windows 2000 server, Tomcat 5.0.28, SDK 1.4 and
isapi_redirector 1.2.8.

Does anyone recognise this problem?

Regards
Anders

Re: JK unable to perform POST

Posted by Anders Falk <an...@opentraining.se>.
Ok, I found the answer myself.
There was a bug in windows

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=250397

and is corrected in Service Pack for windows 2000.

Regards
Anders

Anders Falk wrote:

> Hey
> I am having problem with connecting IIS and Tomcat.
> Having configured it all, it works fine with method GET. But when I
> try to make a POST it hangs.
>
> I am using Microsoft Windows 2000 server, Tomcat 5.0.28, SDK 1.4 and
> isapi_redirector 1.2.8.
>
> Does anyone recognise this problem?
>
> Regards
> Anders

Anders Falk
Development Manager
anders.falk@opentraining.se

Open Training
- Learning made valuable

www.opentraining.se
www.opentraining.com | info@opentraining.com
direct: +46 (0)8 412 69 20

The information in this email may be confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken with regard to it, is prohibited. If
received in error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Thank
you!