Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Rice <ex...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 19:49:46 UTC

debugging netbeans modules configured as maven projects

Hello,

I would like to debug a maven netbeans module which plugs into a custom
platform application.  Can someone provide the action configuration to
accomplish this?

Nathan

Re: debugging netbeans modules configured as maven projects

Posted by Milos Kleint <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
I'm not really clear on your setup. is the 3rd party platform app in
your repository, or you only have the installation somewhere?

if you have the 3.0-SNAPSHOT version of the plugin, the the only
meaningful project to start debugging is the one with nbm-application
packaging, using the http://codehaus.org/~mkleint/run-platform-mojo.html
goal.

an obvious fallback solution is to start the 3rd party application with
our modules from command line (with the correct debugging params) and
then Attach Debugger.. from the IDE.

Milos

Posted by Nathan Rice <ex...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.