Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by bmdevelopment <bm...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 09:11:30 UTC

Re: Shuffle Error: Exceeded MAX_FAILED_UNIQUE_FETCHES; bailing-out.

Hello,
I still have had no luck with this over the past week.
And even get the same exact problem on a completely different 5 node cluster.
Is it worth opening an new issue in jira for this?
Thanks

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Did you check task tracker log and log from your reducer to see if
anythng was wrong ?
Please also capture jstack output so that we can help you diagnose.

Posted by bmdevelopment <bm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bmdevelopment <bm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone.