Posted to builds@apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/12/09 10:09:33 UTC

Apache Flex build failing

Hi,

Currently our builds are failing and it looks like that Pixel Bender (required to compile the SDK) may be missing on the build machine.

I know this was installed way back in June 2012 [1] so not 100% sure what the issue is here.

Can anyone confirm that Pixel Bender is still in this location:
C\:/Program\ Files\ (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Utilities\ -\ CS5/Pixel\ Bender\ Toolkit\ 2

If it hasn't could it possibly be installed? It can be downloaded [2], unzipped and placed there in or another location.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201206.mbox/%3c062501cd4455$d8af79e0$8a0e6da0$@16degrees.com.au%3e
2. http://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/pixelbender/pixelbender_toolkit_2.5.zip

RE: Apache Flex build failing

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

This is already being discussed on this mailing list in another thread.

Gav...