Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Spadez <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2012/06/06 10:14:29 UTC

Schema / Config Error?

Hi,

I installed a fresh copy of Solr 3.6.0 or my server but I get the following
page when I try to access Solr:

http://176.58.103.78:8080/solr/

It says errors to do with my Solr.xml. This is my solr.xml:

I really cant figure out how I am meant to fix this, so if anyone is able to
give some input I would really appreciate it.

James

Re: Schema / Config Error?

Posted by "G.Long" <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hi :)

Looks like you forgot to paste your schema.xml and the error in your
e-mail : o

Gary

Re: Schema / Config Error?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
As I understand, James is not upgrading, but trying to start a fresh downloaded 3.6.0.

James, can you provide some more details, especially, which AppServer are you using, how did you start Solr... Can you copy/paste the error msg from your log files?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Schema / Config Error?