Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2014/02/04 17:06:16 UTC

Re: Support to spawn/stop LXC instances via jClouds :-)

Hi Devs,

Please find the initial version hosted in my Github repository:
https://github.com/nirmal070125/jclouds-nirmal/tree/master/apis/docker

Please can someone guide me on how to port this to jclouds-labs?

Thanks.

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'm happy to say that the initial support for Docker is under review
(thanks Ignasi!)

Please feel free to checkout it from
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/57 and report on the
behavior/expectations or suggestions.