Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 05:12:00 UTC

Fwd: [AXIOM] Undeclare default namespace

 Hi AXIOM developers,

I have some problem undeclaring the default namespace in an OMElement.
I have tried the following three ways but all failed. The default namespace
is still in the OMElement.

#1:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        reqElement.declareDefaultNamespace("");

#2:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        reqElement.declareNamespace("", "");

#3:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        OMFactory omFactory = reqElement.getOMFactory();
        OMNamespace ns = omFactory.createOMNamespace("", "");
        reqElement.declareNamespace(ns);

Could anyone point me out what I can do to undeclare the default namespace
in AXIOM? Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Xinjun