Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de> on 2007/05/29 10:19:19 UTC

[Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Hi all!

I planned to remove the ApacheCon EU 2007 banners from our site (below
the navigation on the left), but it seems that they are not part of the
Confluence content, but added somewhere in the templates (correct me, if
I am wrong).

Here is what I found about the topic until now:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Web+site+management

Do we have any documentation, where these files (especially the
templates) are located?

Thanks in advance,
     Stefan

Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
OK np thx.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin

Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin

Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
<OT>

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
On 5/29/07, Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/29/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hmmm can we make it so all PMC members can do this?  Meaning have admin
> > rights?
>
> I don't think so. And I think even you cannot have those rights. It's
> normally only allowed to Infra team to administer the cwiki. I just
> have a special permission (maybe lots of people have it too :) ).
>
> So just tell me how to change to template. I will do an attempt now
> but BTW this ApacheCon banner thing is only related to CSS stuff. Am I
> wrong PAM?

OK, I just changed it in cwiki templates. Done.

--
Ersin

Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin

Re: [Site] Templates for generating static pages from Confluence

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Here you go... ;)