Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Catanzarite, P. (Paul)" <Pa...@voya.com> on 2015/12/05 13:34:54 UTC

cache time offset warning message

Hello - I received this warning message in our locator log and was wondering if anyone knows what this means and if there is any action that needs to be taken.

<UDP ucast receiver> tid=0x20] New cache time offset calculated is off more than 223 ms from earlier offset.

Thank you in advance.
-Paul

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Re: cache time offset warning message

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
That is great news. So if Paul updates his Geode to a revision since the GEODE-77 merge those warnings should go away.

—

Jacob Barrett
Manager
GemFire Advanced Customer Engineering (ACE)
Pivotal

jbarrett@pivotal.io
503-533-3763

For immediate support please contact Pivotal Support at http://support.pivotal.io/