Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Termin <th...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2011/01/24 14:48:49 UTC

release plan for components

Hello Gert,

read your issues regarding release. When is the components 2011.01
release planned? I ask because I still want to fix some small things.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: release plan for components

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Thomas,

If all are ok, I think that we can plan that for the following week.

Regards
JB

Posted by Thomas Termin <th...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Thanks. Will try to make the last changes tomorrow.

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thomas,