Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/28 16:29:02 UTC

Tapesty form target external url (ie custom url)

I need to forward some data to a given url (external to my application).
However I dont want to create a normal form as then I wont be able to use
tapestry mixins and such on field elements.

How can I achieve this to forward form process to an external url?

Cheers

--
Sincerely
*Boris Horvat*

Re: Tapesty form target external url (ie custom url)

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Boris!

I did something similar in my recent project:

Maybe you find this useful.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Tapesty form target external url (ie custom url)

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.
Your assumption is correct, I chouse to do it view different forms at the
moment (the users hast to click few more times but I might change it in the
shore future as per you suggestions)

I will need to google a bit more about your 3ed option it seems to be what
I need (the website I am trying to forward data - moneybookers has mention
something similar)

Thanks,
Cheers