Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Florian Theurich <fl...@x-cellcom.de> on 2004/07/26 09:30:13 UTC

Validate Axis + Parameter Names

Hi there,

Sorry my first message was not finished yet and was sent unintentionally

I have two issues:

1. We’re running Axis 1.1/Resin 3.0 on our development server and everything
works fine. Now I wanted to get Axis running on our live server (Resin 2.1)
but it does not work. When I try to validate Axis with happyaxis.jsp I
always get the same message:

Error: could not find a dependency of class
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet from file axis.jar
Axis will not work
See  <http://xml.apache.org/axis/> http://xml.apache.org/axis/
The root cause was: null
This can happen e.g. if org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet is in the
'common' classpath, but a dependency like activation.jar is only in the
webapp classpath.

I directed the classpath to the AXIS_HOME/lib directory and copied all jars
not only to the WEB-INF/lib directory of the application but also in the lib
directory of Resin itself. Still the same message though. My first thought
was that it might be related to the older Resin version. I searched the
Internet but found nothing.  Did anyone else experience similar problems??

2. The WSDL-Document of my service only says …parameterOrder=”in0 in1”, but
I saw WSDLs where ‘real’ names of methods’ parameters like ‘year’ or
‘zipCode’ or ‘StockID’ were displayed, which would make the document far
more valuable for my client’s purposes...

How do you manage that…??

Any clue is much appreciated

Regards

Florian

--

Florian Theurich

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS GmbH

--------------------------

Office Ratingen

Broichhofstr. 13

40880 Ratingen

Phone:  +49 (0)2102/55344-35

Fax:    +49 (0)2102/55344-40

--------------------------

Office Düsseldorf

Glockenstr. 33c

40476 Düsseldorf

Phone:  +49 (0)211/58040-30

Fax:    +49 (0)211/58040-31

web:    www.x-cellcom.de

e-mail: florian.theurich@x-cellcom.de

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS unterstützt Ihren Unternehmenserfolg durch Konzeption,
Realisierung und Betreuung von innovativen webbasierten
Kommunikationslösungen.

X-CELL COMMUNICATIONS ensures the success of your company by conceptual
design, development and support of innovative web-based solutions for
optimization of communication processes.