Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/23 13:33:20 UTC

TomEE CDI and CXF CDI

Hi Romain

What do you think of trying to utilize CXF CDI code for the purpose of
supporting CXF CDI services in TomEE ?

You mentioned you had to hack ObjectHelper in TomEE so I guess CXF CDI
code 'missed out' :-). We have some CDI experts here on the list so may
be it can make sense...

Thanks, Sergey

Re: TomEE CDI and CXF CDI

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
We have ATM a tomee "service" doing that and registering a filter for
JAX-RS (to allow to serve plain web resources which was a common error of
users). Having a CDI solution is not an option ATM since we have to work
when CDI is not activated. We can surely check if we can merge more code
but we actually have a light integration, the code mainly only create a
server factory and read our specific configuration and then we delegate in
the filter.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: TomEE CDI and CXF CDI

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.