Posted to users@jena.apache.org by DAVID MOLINA ESTRADA <dm...@costaisa.com> on 2017/10/26 13:23:15 UTC

Removig persitent dataset in Fuseki 3.4.0 doen't work

Hi,

When a persistent dataset is deleted from Fuseki WEB GUI, the dataset folder in fuseki's databases folder and the dataset config ttl file in fuseki's configuration folder remain.

I am running a Fuseki.war 3.4.0 in a Tomcat. Then, when i restart the Tomcat server, the deleted dataset reappears.

Thank you,
David Molina
Evite imprimir este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario | Eviti imprimir aquest missatge si no és estrictament necessari | Avoid printing this message if it is not absolutely necessary

Re: Removig persitent dataset in Fuseki 3.4.0 doen't work

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
David raised JENA-1410.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Confirm - that's what happens.