Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Nagy Vilmos <nv...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 03:24:28 UTC

Axis2/C application scope problem

Dear all,

I wrote a service with Axis2/C 1.6.0 and it works fine.
The only problem is that I would like to deploy my service in an application scope.
I specified an application scope in the services.xml file, but it has no effect.
The Apache Axis2 web service creates more than one instance of my service.

Do I miss something or the application scope is not implemented in Axis2/C?

Thanks,
William

Re: Axis2/C application scope problem

Posted by Nagy Vilmos <nv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your help.
You are right, the apache is running with prefork mpm and I can't modify it.
My service uses a shared library that performs several operations during its
initialization.
That's why I would like to use the application scope, but if it is not
possible, I try to solve my problem with shared memory.

Regards,
William

Posted by Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hi,