Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/06/01 11:13:39 UTC

RE: Corrupt fop_0_13 release?

Since they're A-OK on my machine at home, both of them, on both Windoze and
Linux, I guess I got hit by the FTP bug. Either from my work machine
(machine at work, that is) to my ISP, or from my ISP to locus, they got
FTP'ed by ASCII. At least this had better be it, since, as I say, the
originals are fine on my end. :-)

I'll get better copies up tomorrow morning on my next access to locus. More
attention to what FTP is doing. I confess to some surprise that these files
didn't get FTP'ed in binary, but it's my bust for not enforcing that.

Arved

P.S. Arghhh.

RE: Corrupt fop_0_13 release?

Posted by Dave Pawson <da...@virgin.net>.