Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Guillaume Bodet <gb...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 12:38:24 UTC

Wizard Component

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wizard component for Tapestry 5.3.

By "wizard", I mean a conversational set of pages that can manage state and
transition rules (previous-next-cancel).

If no such component exists, does any of you have ideas about the right
design of such a component?

Best regards,

Guillaume

Re: Wizard Component

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
If you want to avoid @Persist, you might want to consider using one big
form on a single page.
You can then use javascript (and maybe a bit of ajax) to show/hide small
segments of your form at a time.

Re: Wizard Component

Posted by Chris Cureau <cm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wizard Component