Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/18 11:04:54 UTC

Axis2 people at Apachecon

Hi all,
My self, Chinthaka and Chathura are now at Apachecon Europe in Sttuttgart.
We are at the hackathon right now and hopefully will be in the hackathons to
come and the BOF sessions during the conference days.
If you are around you are welcome to pay us a visit :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: Axis2 people at Apachecon

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:

> Hi all,
> My self, Chinthaka and Chathura are now at Apachecon Europe in
> Sttuttgart. We are at the hackathon right now and hopefully will be in
> the hackathons to come and the BOF sessions during the conference days.
> If you are around you are welcome to pay us a visit :)

I'll be there from tomorrow. See you guys soon!

Cheers,

Ias