Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lucast <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/20 14:53:53 UTC

Re: Forms across multiple panels

I know this thread hasn't been active for a while but I thought I'd ask.
How can one perform form field validation if the form fields are inside the
panels contained in the forms?

The form itself will not now what fields are contained in the panels.

Thanks in advance,
Lucas

RE: Forms across multiple panels

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> How can one perform form field validation if the form fields are inside the
> panels contained in the forms?

Extend FormComponentPanel instead of Panel. That deals with the nesting.

- Tor Iver