Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alban Joly <al...@groupemoniteur.fr> on 2013/03/04 21:10:48 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ - Request Reply

In the case of the message will be posted in the queue, HTTP response can be
sent just after the post of the message. It is for asynchronous work. I
would like to get a HTTP response quickly

Thank you

Re: ActiveMQ - Request Reply

Posted by Raúl Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
Great that you figured it out by yourself! ;)

Regards,
Raúl.

Re: ActiveMQ - Request Reply