Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/11/22 17:16:27 UTC

[sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA

Hi folks,

We need to get some site documentation up for these sub-projects because
they're real and good projects worth the exposure.  Right now people
getting to our site don't see a thing about them.  It's as if they do
not exist.

I could do this within minutes myself but I don't want to be the only
person doing house keeping here.  I'm looking for others to step up to
the plate on this and other matters.

Vincent might have volunteered to help project leads with this stuff.
Sorry Vince if I'm mistaken :). Also I think we may have removed the
'howto build the site' documentation from the main website.  Can we get
this info in front of guys like Enrique and Trustin.  Were we going to
putting the xdocs into a wiki or something like that?  I just forgot it
was so long ago.

Alex

Re: [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'll add sitedocs for SEDA asap, although it is almost the end of the
>iteration of  my company project, so it could be delayed for two or
>three days.  Is it ok?
>
>Cheers,
>Trustin

Sure - you're the lead on the SEDA front.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [sitedocs] Kerberos and SEDA

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:

> And please update JIRA for me as Kerberos lead.

Yep I updated that this morning.

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org>.
Assign them in JIRA.