Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goos <ch...@web.de> on 2005/11/02 08:28:31 UTC

javadoc-plugin error invalid flag: -J-Xmx

Hi,

I build the latest version of maven 2 from the svn repository.
Still I have an error in javadoc when I set "maxmemory".

I read that this bug has been fixed in the repository.
Do I have to build the javadoc-plugin in an extra build run, or is there still another problem?

Thanks
Christian

Embedded error: Exit code: 1 - javadoc: invalid flag: -J-Xmx768m