Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 16:57:42 UTC

Removing Secondary Storage

Hello,

I have two secondary storages. I want to remove one. I have moved all
template files to another and have changed references to another image
store in template_store_ref. However, I still I get the message: "Cannot
delete image store with active volumes backup!"

Which table should I look into to find further references?

Regards.

Re: Removing Secondary Storage

Posted by Thomas Joseph <th...@gmail.com>.
There are two more tables:
snapshot_store_ref & volume_store_ref
Check if you've entries in these tables.

With regards
Thomas