Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/30 20:30:56 UTC

review of source NOTICE

Mentors, I came across a couple snippets of code that we use that came from
another Apache 2 licensed project. As I understand it, that means that we
have to make reference to that in our source NOTICE.  Here's the change
that I made based on this finding:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/0ee87f83ac23a37c942a6160d4c3814f5ea22ee1/NOTICE#L26-L31

Was that the right way to handle that?

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: review of source NOTICE

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Mentors, is there any chance one of you could take a look at the update I
made to the source NOTICE file (as referenced earlier in this thread)?  I'd
like to know if I've handled that change appropriately.

Thanks,

Stephen