Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jay <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/29 09:20:55 UTC

locating css and image

HI, hope u all are fine.
coming to the point, the value of variable root is
'/lenya/default/authoring' when page2xhtml.xsl file collects it from
publication-sitemap. then there is adding more to this value as
'/lenya/default/authoring/css/page.css' in same xsl file. but the original
location of css file on my file system is
'......pubs\default\resources\shared\css\page.css'
now question is how lenya links successfully my css file as both addresses
are quite different??