Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/28 00:26:53 UTC

Platform libraries now included in the build

Starting today, the nightly build (and all future releases) will include
the platform libraries needed by the wsdl2java tool; these include Axis2
1.1, Eclipse Equinox, and common libraries such as Xerces and Xalan. These
are the exact same libraries downloaded by the update-install script in
prior releases. The distro is now fully usable as soon as you extract it.
It's also much larger (27 MB vs. 4 MB) because we had to include all
platform options in the distro (not just the one you might be using).
Please report any problems with the new build structure to muse-user.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++