Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> on 2007/07/28 18:36:07 UTC

Jetty MQ Integration - New user

I am trying to get messages to show up in a web page using the servlet.
However, I have been unsuccessful.

What I am trying to do is very simple, I want to get messages off queues on
a broker and access them from Javascript within my web pages.

I have reviewed and read all the links on both the ActiveMQ and Jetty site
and have followed the instructions without success.

Is there somewhere I can find with step by step instructions on how to
integrate the two together?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Zanderfax

Re: Jetty MQ Integration - New user

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried running the web samples yet?

On 7/28/07, Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> wrote:

> I am trying to get messages to show up in a web page using the servlet.
> However, I have been unsuccessful.
>
> What I am trying to do is very simple, I want to get messages off queues on
> a broker and access them from Javascript within my web pages.
>
> I have reviewed and read all the links on both the ActiveMQ and Jetty site
> and have followed the instructions without success.
>
> Is there somewhere I can find with step by step instructions on how to
> integrate the two together?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Zanderfax

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Re: Jetty MQ Integration - New user

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/30/07, Zanderfax <jd...@pearldf.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, but I am looking to run a set of stand alone
> brokers outside, not ones embedded into the vm.

Then just change the configuration in the web.xml file to point to a
remote broker instead of an in-vm broker.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/