Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jens Kallup <ka...@web.de> on 2021/07/07 15:15:42 UTC

[users@httpd] strange problem with auth. form with apache2.4 under linux

Hello,

I tried to migrate XAMPP Apache2.4 to Linux Debian 10 buster.
The Apache2.4 under Windows was running fine in local domain.
But nearly the same parameter in the config make the working
of Apache mystic.

I could enter a user+password under using a <form> auth. page
This worked. I have renew the htpasswd file under Linux, bcoz
I was thinking the encrypter does differ.
All worked.

But I can't see the login page as expected.
After the successfull login, the Apache seems to be redirect
me to the right place, but the "POST" / "GET" file redirects
me (302) to the old place of login page.

Sometimes I get a loop, sometimes I get the 302 information and
redirect. But no one the right page content.

I using Debian 10 (buster) on my own server.
I would like using sessions, and ssl.
The ssl things seems to work - I could give a self signed cert
working - it does not expire until the end of this year.

- I run apache with www-fata.
- the files contain chmod 0750, and chown grp www-data:www-data.
- apache -M look ok, so I think all modules are loaded that are
   needed.

I have tried to make a current state of progress, so you can see
the actual config here:

https://dpaste.com/82TT26W5D

and here, you can see the page, after login (see the left side of
picture (the arrows, and have a deeper look to the circle in.
You can see there, that apache login (POST), and redirect to Get

https://imgur.com/q8U9hVn//imgur.com/q8U9hVnhttps://imgur.com/q8U9hVnhttps:

I am out of my wisedome, can you help ?
Thanks in advice
Jens