Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Stuart Heriot <sh...@infocomp.com> on 2003/09/03 00:45:57 UTC

ClassCastException with rc4

Hi,

Since installing rc4 I've been unable to run some jUnit tests I previously
had working with 0.9.8. Error log is below. I am running the Junit
TestRunner gui from the command line. Running through Netbeans causes other
problems with Log4j and multiple class loaders.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. I've been battling with this for
the past week and getting nowhere...
Thanks
Stuart

[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl" does not implement the
interface org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.Ob
jectCache, which is a requirement for the key "ObjectCacheClass". Using
default class org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl" does not
implement the interface org.apache.ojb.brok
er.accesslayer.ConnectionFactory, which is a requirement for the key
"ConnectionFactoryClass". Using default class
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.C
onnectionFactoryPooledImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.LockManagerDefaultImpl" does not implement the
interface org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.Lo
ckManager, which is a requirement for the key "LockManagerClass". Using
default class org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.LockManagerDefaultImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.InMemoryLockMapImpl" does not implement the
interface org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.LockM
ap, which is a requirement for the key "LockMapClass". Using default class
org.apache.ojb.odmg.locking.PersistentLockMapImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.Log4jLoggerImpl" does not implement the
interface org.apache.ojb.broker.util.log
ging.Logger, which is a requirement for the key "LoggerClass". Using default
class org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.PoorMansLoggerImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentFieldDirectAccessImpl"
does not implement the interface org.ap
ache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentField, which is a requirement
for the key "PersistentFieldClass". Using default class org.apache.ojb.br
oker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentFieldPrivilegedImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl" does not implement the
interface org.apache.ojb.broker.Persistenc
eBroker, which is a requirement for the key "PersistenceBrokerClass". Using
default class org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class
"org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl" does not implement the interface
org.apache.ojb.broker.ManageableCollect
ion, which is a requirement for the key "OqlCollectionClass". Using default
class org.apache.ojb.odmg.collections.DListImpl
[BOOT] ERROR: Error in instantiation of PersistenceBrokerFactory class class
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl, try to us
e default PersistenceBrokerFactory implementation
null
java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryFactory.init(PersistenceB
rokerFactoryFactory.java:94)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerFactoryFactory.<clinit>(Persiste
nceBrokerFactoryFactory.java:71)
        at
org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker(Pers
istenceBrokerFactory.java:103)
        at
com.infocomp.composer.data.bankaccount.helpers.BankAccountHelper.LoadBankAcc
ountByBsb(BankAccountHelper.java:159)
        at
com.infocomp.composer.data.bankaccount.helpers.TestBankAccountHelper.testLoa
dBankAccountByBsb(TestBankAccountHelper.java:36)
        at junit.swingui.TestRunner$16.run(TestRunner.java:623)

Re: newbie Q: Update creates new object - DISREGARD

Posted by LAURENT Stephane <sl...@adequates.com>.
Hi,
I use this way, working fine ...

        Criteria lCriteria=new Criteria();
        lCriteria.addEqualTo("id",Long.valueOf(request.getParameter("id")));
        Query query = QueryFactory.newQuery(SeminarVO.class,lCriteria);
        SeminarVO vo = (SeminarVO) broker.getObjectByQuery(query);

Regards.
Posted by Clay Mitchell <cl...@pfd.net>.
Nope - first time I run it deploy the webapp, everything works fine. If
I redeploy, everything dies.

-Clay

Posted by jean-pierre lerbscher <jl...@club-internet.fr>.
Hi,