Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 18:53:31 UTC

Is it ok to Parameterize location of Second level decorators like CommonFacilityDecorator

Hi,
Is it Ok to parameterize location of decorators that are derived from
main-decorator. By doing this special purpose applications will be able
customize tab bar and few others things without having to copy bunch of
screen code form Ofbiz main components.

If this seems to be acceptable Idea and then I'll like to submit patch to
parameterize screens in accounting, product/catalog, facility.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Is it ok to Parameterize location of Second level decorators like CommonFacilityDecorator

Posted by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com>.
Anil,

I like the idea :-)
I also don't see any problem in it.(same as David)

--
Regards
Alex D. Fleming

Re: Is it ok to Parameterize location of Second level decorators like CommonFacilityDecorator

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Thank you for your clarification Anil. I can see I was confused. I thought this
was a part of the portable device UI movement.

I like your proposal. We have created role-oriented UIs here by copying and
modifying existing files. Your approach would be simpler. I look forward to
seeing your contribution.

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
Adrian,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.