Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> on 2010/02/04 14:57:02 UTC

Re: How to see more repository information than the standalone WAR application shows?

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 11:25, Niu, Xuetao <Xu...@fiserv.com> wrote:
> I am using Jackrabbit2.0.0 standalone WAR in Tomcat6. But all I can see
> from url:
> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.0.0/repository/default/
> is only the unversioned node tree. I want to see also the properties of
> each node and the versioning tree, my versionable note is /rtde:data
>
> Is there a code-free way?

The version tree is exposed via /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage when
accessed via the JCR API, but I think the /jcr:system node is excluded
in the webdav views.

If you need a generic JCR browser tool, have a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks#Open_Source_Tools_and_Libraries

Regards,
Alex

--