Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/08/16 15:44:01 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/environment/wrapper MutableEnvironmentFacade.java EnvironmentWrapper.java

It seems
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSourceEnvironment is
missing.

Joerg

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
And this was only because I'm testing Marc Leicester's newest midi patch
at the moment. I wanted to build the samples to see everything is
working and I thought "there is new stuff, take it and test it too".
There was no need for the update :-)

Joerg

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.