Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Julian Stephen <ju...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/27 18:11:38 UTC

Fwd: Fineract-CN: Teller, deposit, customer and loan products micro-services not working on Fineract CN

Hi everyone

We have been working on setting up Fineract CN environment and running
FIMS-app to carry various activities on the application as mentioned in the
documentation. We have used NodePort instead of load balancer for external
communication to the micro-services and these micro-services communicate
amongst themselves using ClusterIP.

Seems like the basic micro services[accounting/employees/roles/office] seem
to be working fine and stable, but while using teller, member, loan
products and deposit services, we have constantly been facing some issues:

   1. Whenever teller tries to do operations for a certain customer, for
   example, “open an account”; First we get “Service Not Available” Error
   followed by “Invalid Transaction”.
   2. The same happens while doing other type of transactions for a
   customer, like check deposit, or money debit/credit etc.
   3. Sometimes, even pulling up customer’s profile, leads to “Service Not
   Available” Error.

Has anyone else faced something similar? Not seeing any exception in the
backend logs of the  containers. Would appreciate any pointers towards
potential issues that could be causing this.

 Thank You,

 Julian