Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Dilshod Tadjiev <di...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/20 10:25:37 UTC

Problem with CUBING data

Good day kylin team.

We have started learning Apache Kylin month ago and we liked Kylin options
to working with big data.  We installed Kylin and inserting data about 700
million. There are 3 table. For the inserting data Kylin took near a week.
After that is we been starting cubing process but  passed week  did
not finish cubing. Monitoring page showing only 50% done process doesn't
show any numbers.
Now we did not know when finishing cubing.

Now we did not  know when is finishing cubing. We need your advice. What
did we do not this way correct  for the generated cube. Nothing is error in
the monitoring. Only is going  process cube.

May You give us advice for the faster cubing. So We tired waiting a week
when will finish cube Kylin.

Best Regards Dilshod.

Fwd: Problem with CUBING data

Re:Problem with CUBING data

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org>.
Hello,
    I am glad to see that you are willing to choose and try Kylin to serve your data analysis, and I can understand the pain you sufferred waiting cubing finished in past week. To narrow it down , we gonna need more information.
    I think maybe slack is good place to share and discuss the detail, since a lot of information, such as kylin.log, screenshots need to be exchanage/provided. Currently I have create a chanel "#kylin" in https://the-asf.slack.com/  (the details could be referred to https://infra.apache.org/slack.html).
    I have send a invitation to your email, and admins seems to approved the invitation request. Hope see you in our slack channel, good luck to you.