Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Elhadi barkat <ha...@shockfish.com> on 2001/07/11 21:02:43 UTC

Help: SOAP & Orion !!

I'm trying to get Apache SOAP running with Orion.
SOAP version is 2.1 &Orion 1.5.2
I've installed SOAP succesfully following a document found on this list.
	I've packed my services into a jar file and put it in $ORION-HOME/lib,
my services are java clients that use Session Beans
	The parsing of the soap message works fine and the target object is found,
however I'm
getting an error while looking up the session bean using the context which I
set like this:
        p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory");
        //p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory");
        p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ormi://localhost/testApp");
        p.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
        p.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "123");
        Context context = new InitialContext(p);

The error:
The call invokation failed. Fault Code : SOAP-ENV:Server
Fault String : test/ejbmanager/PersonAgentHome where test.ejbmanager is the
package of my session bean

I'm I doing something wrong?

Any Ideas? maybe you can tell me how you succeded in deploying such a
combination

Hadi