Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2014/07/07 21:40:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Hi,

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12327184/

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1076/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1076 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 07 July 2014 21:40:08 Oliver Lietz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12327184/

+1

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Tuesday 08 July 2014 07:30:26 Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> Hi Oliver,

Hi Chetan,

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> > sh check_staged_release.sh 1076 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> +1 for the release.
> All checks ok
>
> One minor note - Currently quite a few classes are part of public
> package 'org.apache.sling.scripting.thymeleaf'. May be all are not
> required in Export-Package like SlingWebContext,
> ThymeleafScriptEngine, ThymeleafScriptEngineFactory.

thanks for having a closer look and sharing your opinion.
They are indeed not required and I will move them to impl before the next
release. I hadn't a strong opinion on that as some of our other scripting
bundles handle it similar and some not.

Regards,
O.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Chetan Mehrotra
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro> wrote:
>> Sorry, just noticed that the check_staged_release script failed to
>> verify the signatures.
>
> You would first need to import the Oliver keys
>
> $ gpg --keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu --recv-key B9652429
>
> Where is B9652429 obtained from Oliver's key id at
> https://people.apache.org/keys/group/sling.asc

Thanks, I tried that but failed due to a firewall issue

gpg: requesting key B9652429 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpg: keyserver timed out
gpg: keyserver receive failed: Keyserver error

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
Sorry, just noticed that the check_staged_release script failed to
verify the signatures. I'm withdrawing my vote until I see why this
happened.

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
+1

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Thymeleaf 0.0.2

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver,