Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com> on 2019/05/23 18:49:09 UTC

Re: Fwd: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to QCMBSJ601.HERMES.SI.SOCGEN; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

Josh,

Any luck on getting Infra to help, or finding a moderator? I'm still
getting these spam... (Who are the moderators anyway?)

Thanks,

- Will

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18170 still pending. Need to