Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/08/24 01:34:41 UTC

How did mod_authz_owner...

...hit trunk/ while it's still performing a redundant stat() call,
if APR_FINFO_USER/GROUP is already in the request_rec stat.valid bits?
And why wouldn't it flush out the existing stat structure for this
r->filename, instead of keeping a private copy?

Bill

Re: How did mod_authz_owner...

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
André Malo wrote:
> I'm curious what you're doing now with that information >:->

Zilch - except to suggest to move it to experimental ;-)  Moved on
already, have way to many other things to really address.

Bill

Re: How did mod_authz_owner...

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> ...hit trunk/ while it's still performing a redundant stat() call,
> if APR_FINFO_USER/GROUP is already in the request_rec stat.valid bits?
> And why wouldn't it flush out the existing stat structure for this
> r->filename, instead of keeping a private copy?

Man, you're asking questions. ;-) That was years ago and a straight backport
from 1.3.
I'm curious what you're doing now with that information >:->

nd
--
Winnetous Erbe: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>