Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bill Keese <bi...@tech.beacon-it.co.jp> on 2005/01/06 05:05:21 UTC

Re: java2wsdl ant task for document/literal

Michael -after you hand code the WSDL file (and presumably link the WSDD
file to the WSDL file as specified in
http://www.osmoticweb.com/axis-wsdd/wsdlFile.htm), how do you get the
java files?  For example, assuming that you have a web service to look
up employee information, you would want at least three java classes:

  Employee (contains employee name, age, phone#, etc.)
  Server (contains getEmployee() function that returns Employee object)
  Client  (Client.getEmployee() calls Server.getEmployee() via SOAP request)

Do you use wdsl2java to generate these java classes, or do you handcode
them?  Are you using beanSerializer for automatic
serialization/deserialization of things like class Employee?

Bill