Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2015/11/01 11:00:59 UTC

1.10 Simple App archetype

Hi,

I am noticing something in my instance of MyApp generated from the 1.10
archetype: The drop-down list on the bottom left - is this the breadcrumb
trail? It shows the names of objects I've browsed recently...
When I select any of the items, I get a pop-up on the top right that says
Cannot Find Object and nothing else happens.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Re: 1.10 Simple App archetype

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
wrote:

> I'll take a look tomorrow before releasing.  We can possibly do a "known
> issues" and follow up with a 1.10.1 patch release if necessary.
>
> By the way, looks like you sent this to isis-dev@incubator.apache.org
> rather than dev@isis.apache.org.  I think that ASF Infra has a redirect,
> but worth bearing in mind to avoid confusion.

About this:
There are many mails which go to the incubator addresses:

dev@:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.isis-dev%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets
commits@:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.isis-commits%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets

Maybe there is something unfinished in the Infra tasks while promoting the
project as top level.

Re: 1.10 Simple App archetype

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.