Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/02/02 08:02:46 UTC

Test

A whole bunch of messages sent yesterday never reached the list.

Niclas

Re: Test

Posted by David Gray <gr...@pcug.org.au>.
At 10:31 AM 02/02/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>
>>A whole bunch of messages sent yesterday never reached the list.
>
>I've noticed that several messages that I have posted (since Friday) have
>not made it to the list.

Any chance that the myDoom virus is clogging the EMail systems. I have
receive about 5 or 6 tonight alone.

Re: Test

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>>Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>>
>>>A whole bunch of messages sent yesterday never reached the list.
>>
>>I've noticed that several messages that I have posted (since
>>Friday) have not made it to the list.
>

> Comcast customers?  Unfortunately, we don't get full Received: headers, so I
> can't trace the transfer path for these messages.

Nothing to do with comcast (in my case).

The pattern seems to be related to new versus reply messages.  I've
posted about three new messages that simply have not arrived.

My guess is that this message will get though ok.

Stephen.

RE: Test

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: Test

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> A whole bunch of messages sent yesterday never reached the list.

I've noticed that several messages that I have posted (since Friday)
have not made it to the list.

Steve.