Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2018/04/01 01:18:54 UTC

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

> Hi, everyone,
>

> I just downloaded and installed open office not too long ago and am trying
> to read the help files but when I press alt H, all I get are combo boxes for
> different things but no file. What am I missing?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Rosemarie

All alt+H does is open the the Help Menu from the menu bar, than you
have to click on what you want. To open the help files without going to
the menu use the F1 function key on your keyboard.

Regards
Keith

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
i love people and pray for there salvation, prosperity and felicity
and add God bless you in the last sentences of my answers most of
times!

On 4/2/18, Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@groenescheij.com> wrote:

> On 01/04/18 11:27 PM, zahra a wrote:
>> hi.
>> just be sure that report object discriptions is checked in object
>> presentation and nvda explanes most of menus and options for you.
>> hope that help, God bless you all.
>
> I rely need God's blessings to understand what you're talking about.

>>> All alt+H does is open the the Help Menu from the menu bar, than you
>>> have to click on what you want. To open the help files without going to
>>> the menu use the F1 function key on your keyboard.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Keith

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Re: trying to read the help files in open office

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.