Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rick R <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/12 02:09:28 UTC

SOLVED I guess. Re: What happens to cause a build to not work after blowing out your repo - how to force so things are always checked locally?

After more googling I found this discussion
http://www.yeap.de/blog2.0/archives/183-Upgrading-flex-mojos-2.0.0-to-flexmojos-maven-plugin-3.x.htmlwhere
others had the same issue. Apparently jdom is needed in your maven lib
if a certain dependency relies on it. Something with plexus was bitching
about it but no idea what that was about. Seems really bad though that
someone would have to manually add that jar to the maven lib so I'd like to
get the root cause of thatissue at some point. Apparently in the older maven
projects it was part of the uber-jar?

I need a drink now for all the time wasted on this today:) I had tried
adding a dependency to the pom for the jdom jar (actually that was one of
the first things I did), but that didn't help. I wouldn't have thought that
it was needed in the actual lib dir.

(Now a crazier question though is why would my old repo have worked though
without adding this jar? I'm too tired to try to figure that one out.)

--
Rick R

Re: SOLVED I guess. Re: What happens to cause a build to not work after blowing out your repo - how to force so things are always checked locally?

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Please never change the subject. It appears as a new thread, and if someone
finds the original entry, he won't see this one in the end...

Thanks.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !