Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 20:54:55 UTC

Published Java/Scala docs?

Noticed these are no where to be found on the webpage. Are we currently
publishing these anywhere?

-David

Re: Published Java/Scala docs?

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
We had one for 0.7, but it wasn't very readable. We didn't do one for 0.8.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah perhaps we should do that. The problem we had before was that we
hadn't seperated the user-facing versus non-user-facing classes so there
were like 10k scala classes. It was pretty overwhelming.

-Jay

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kostya Golikov <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.